Amazon Alexa Setup Instructions
MotionBlinds can be connected to Amazon Alexa. Please follow these instructions step-by-step.
1. Select “Skills & Games” in the main menu of Amazon Alexa.
2. Search for the MotionBlinds application and click on it.
3. Click on “Enable to use”.
4. To install the MotionBlinds skill, you have to sign in with your MOTION Blinds account. Enter the e-mail address and password that you are using for the MotionBlinds app.
5. A message appears if the connection between Alexa and MotionBlinds has been set up succesfully.
6. Click on “Discover Devices” and Alexa will start searching for blinds that are added to the MotionBlinds app.
7. Alexa shows all blinds connected to the MotionBlinds app in the Devices section of the Alexa app.
8. Alexa shows all preset scenes from your MotionBlinds app in the Scenes section of the Alexa app.