MotionBlinds can be connected to Google Assistant. Please follow the instruction step-by-step.
PLEASE NOTE: your MotionBlinds bridge needs to be setup prior to connecting to Google Assistant.
Setup your Google Assistant
- Open the Google Home application
- Click on the “+ Add” button to connect MotionBlinds
- Choose ” + Set up device”
- Add an existing device. MotionBlinds works with Google and has already been set up
- Search for MotionBlinds
- Sign in with the MotionBlinds account details that you are using for the MotionBlinds smartphone application
Control your blinds with Google Assistant
Now your MotionBlinds are linked to your Google Home account. You are able to control your blinds with the Google Assistant. Simply press the microphone button or talk to your smart speaker to operate your blinds.
- Open/Close [Blind name] – For example “Hey Google, open left roller blind”
- Open/Close [Room name] – For example “Hey Google, close living room”
- Open/Close [Blind name + percentage] “Hey Google, open left roller blind to 38%”
- Turn on [Scene name] “Hey Google, turn on morning”
Live in MotionBlinds
Discover the convenience of fully automated blinds.