- Attractive and heavy-duty wide-bodied headrail
- Wheeled runners for smooth operation
- Side removable runners are available to make replacing broken hooks easy
- Chain and wand control options available
- Wide variety of brackets for different fitting scenarios
|Single bunch||Split bunch||Reversed bunch||Centre bunch|
- ‘P’ Clip safety device is supplied as standard. The PermaHold safety devise, Double Safety Box and other devices are available – simply specify when you order!
- Chains are supplied in White Plastic or Nickel Plated Mild Steel at no extra cost
- A wide range of chain colours available
Nickel Plated Mild Steel
Antimicrobial Copper – Silver
Antimicrobial Copper – Gold
Nickel Plated Brass
Louvre Finish Options
Do you prefer 89mm or 127mm louvres?
Vertical Blind louvres are normally 89mm (3 ½”) or 127mm (5”) wide. More fabrics are available in the 89mm width, and they’re regarded as a more modern option than 127mm louvres. They’re also a lot more popular, but ultimately, the louvre size you pick is down to your personal preference.
Chainless Bottom Weights
Sewn-in Bottom Weights
Unchain your verticals!
The current trend for vertical blinds is moving away from traditional connecting chains, and there are many reasons for that. Check out the perks of using our Chainless Bottom Weights.