Curtains are such a timeless feature in our homes. They’ve been around for well over 1000 years and aren’t dying out now. Well, we make curtains.
Our turnaround is ten working days and we can use any fabric from our own Roman Blind & Curtain Collection or you can send in your own.
- Ten working day turn around
- Our curtains are hand-sewn as standard with machine-sewn also available
- Fabrics can be selected from our Roman & Curtain Collection or customer’s own fabric.
- When using customer’s own fabric, the 10 working day lead time is from receipt of the fabric.
- Thermal or blackout lining at no extra cost
- Interlining available
Heading Styles & Extras
- Poles or tracks are not supplied
- Pencil Pleats supplied as standard
- Other heading (see below) and eyelet options are available
- Matching tiebacks are boomerang piped as standard
- Border, pelmet and cushion options are available
- All eyelets measure an inside diameter of 40mm
- Eyelets are available in 9 finishes
Roman Blind and Curtain Collection
Curtains hang and stack back differently depending on the heading, so it is important to understand the differences between each option. To help with your decision making, see different heading options below.
Pencil Tape 3″
Pencil Tape 6″
Single Pinch Pleat
Double Pinch Pleat
Triple Pinch Pleat
|Heading Style||Minimum Turnings Allowance||Pole/Track Size Required on Order||Minimum Fullness||Maximum Fullness|
|Pencil Tape - 3"||230mm||No||2||2.5|
|Single Pinch Pleat - 5", 6", 8"||330mm||Yes||2||2.2|
|Double Pinch Pleat - 5", 6", 8"||330mm||Yes||2||2.3|
|Triple Pinch Pleat||330mm||Yes||2.5||2.5|
|Pencil Pleat Deep - 6"||230mm||No||1.9||2.5|
|3 Inch Wave Tape||230mm||No||2||2.3|
Accentuate a space with matching or contrasting cushions made from our stocked or your own fabrics.
- 5-year product guarantee
- Ten working day lead time
- Square feather cushion pad with zip fastening and plain edge supplied as standard
- Piping provided at an additional cost
- 6 sizes available
Inspire the aspirational