We currently offer 5 different bottom bar finishes to choose from at no extra cost – simply specify when placing your order.
Straight Sewn Bottom Bar is supplied as standard.
Not all fabrics are suitable for covering both sides of the Straight Covered and Covered Senses options. Front only will be supplied as standard.
If you require both sides to be covered, please specify. As long as the fabric thickness allows, it won’t be a problem.
Bottom Bar Options
The Senses Fascia is a superb way to finish the top of a Roller Blind. It gives a real touch of class!
- Chain operation is supplied as standard. The Senses fascia uses a 32mm tube.
- Sewn bottom bar supplied as standard, or you can upgrade to Senses bottom bar at no extra charge.
- Senses fascias will add 40mm to the blind size.
- Thicker fabrics may not be suitable for long drops (over 2000mm drop).
- Bear in mind that it is extremely difficult to ever take down a Senses fascia face fixed in a recess, and you can’t have the blinds reverse rolled!
Fascia Max & Min sizes
|Operation Type||Maximum Width||Minimum Width||Maximum Drop||Minimum Drop||Tube Size|
|Senses 38 Battery Motor||2400mm||596mm||2100mm||300mm||38mm|
|Senses Chain Operated||2400mm||300mm||2400mm||300mm||32mm|
|Senses Spring Operated||2400mm||750mm||2400mm||300mm||32mm|
Roller Blind Shapes
Stay in shape and provide a practical and stylish finish to any roller blind.
We currently offer 11 different Shapes which are available with a wide range of finishes: Eyelets, Contrasting Bottom Bars, Braid and Pelmets.