- Premium, proven narrow-bodied headrail available in white,
- Wheeled runners for smooth operation
- Free upgrade for Made-to-Measure
- Chain and wand control options available
- RS runners supplied as standard. If opting for ST, order compatible hangers separately
The Tiltrak 1000 headrails are available with ST or RS runners (RS supplied as standard). Each runner type is compatible with a different slat holder type.
– Compatible only RS Slat Holders
– Slat holders can be easily clipped in and out of the runners without damaging the hook
– The unique shape of the hook means that the slat holders are locked in so that they cannot fall out easily
– Specialist low profile slat holders mean that the gap between the top of the louvre and the headrail is reduced to just 6mm
– They are compatible with a wide range of standard slat holders
– Fitting is easy – simply push the slat holder into the hook
– The hook gives a secure fixing for the slat holder so that the louvres can’t easily fall out
- ‘P’ Clip safety device is supplied as standard. The PermaHold safety devise, Double Safety Box and other devices are available – simply specify when you order!
- Chains are supplied in White Plastic or Nickel Plated Mild Steel at no extra cost
Louvre Finish Options
Do you prefer 89mm or 127mm louvres?
Vertical Blind louvres are normally 89mm (3 ½”) or 127mm (5”) wide. More fabrics are available in the 89mm width, and they’re regarded as a more modern option than 127mm louvres. They’re also a lot more popular, but ultimately, the louvre size you pick is down to your personal preference.
Chainless Bottom Weights
Sewn-in Bottom Weights
Unchain your verticals!
The current trend for vertical blinds is moving away from traditional connecting chains, and there are many reasons for that. Check out the perks of using our Chainless Bottom Weights.